Original topic:

Please Samsung!!!

(Topic created on: 01-03-2018 12:53 PM)
Balajihbk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung devices are all well built, excellently crafted with top notch hardware. Even with the lower end phones. That's great when it comes from a tier 1 brand.

As users of your devices , we are all happy with what we got except one thing. SOFTWARE UPDATES.

Almost all other manufacturers now majorly concentrating on OS updates.

Releasing a lots of powerful phones are good. But updating them time to time is important. Samsung mainly ditches the old flagship users. Flagship users are not like mid range users. They expect updates quickly. That too if some of their frnds got the new Android version but still their Samsung flagship didn't get one, they feels really bad.

You have released Note 8 now. You will support it till the next flagship arrives. then you will slow down its update process like s7 edge , s6 edge , etc.

We didn't expected Oreo now, atleast giving us latest Samsung experience helps u maintain a good relationship with the customers.

Not only me, all the customers of s7 are frustrated. Not only s7, S6, note 5,etc

Please UPDATE your previous FLAGSHIPs quickly...
15 Comments
Lightning
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
agree bro👍🏻
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Join Note 8 Telegram Group for Indian Users
https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkAYfNQcXiOLCes0vg
0 Likes
Daasarathi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This is how marketing policy of any company, if you stick to the older devices who will buy the new ones.
0 Likes
Balajihbk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree. But what is the price of their old flagships? S7 edge ? It's more than current OnePlus 5t
jmer99
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
100% agree with you bro,raise voice strongly against Samsung team,they can't hearing about our update needs.
Balajihbk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
we need more support bro...
0 Likes
Daasarathi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't compare Samsung with other brands, they may look stylish but BOSS is always BOSS
0 Likes
Balajihbk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I know bro. But when it comes to software support, Samsung ditches us in order to make us upgrade to new flagship. But the number of people who upgrades every year are very less
0 Likes
MinkuSaini
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u r right bro
0 Likes