Original topic:

Pink line on the display s21 ultra. No psychical damage

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 08:13 AM)
Nivek003
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi 
Anyone please tell me the solution for this. My phone doesn't have any physical damage. Yesterday pink line suddenly came. What is the solution for this ?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi 👋
First report about your situation through samsung members.

There is no way to fix it without replacing the display but s20 series got the same issue after updating the softwares so samsung gives free display for s20 series but if display got any physical damages they not able to replace it.

So if my comment is useful for you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
Hi... This is a common manufacturing issue on S20, Note 20 and S21 series.
The only solution is to replace the display. Recently Samsung SL opened a free display replacing program for the S20 and Note 20 series. Means, after an inspection by the technician and if verified it happens other than a physical damage, Samsung has replaced the display for free even the warranty period is over due. (Also the device must have brought from Samsung SL or their authorized partners/dealers to eligible) Hope this program will launch to S21 series as well, but not sure about when it will happen. So keep update Samsung SL from Samsung Members app by reporting and better to send an email as well to support.lk@samsung.com 😃

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi 👋
First report about your situation through samsung members.

There is no way to fix it without replacing the display but s20 series got the same issue after updating the softwares so samsung gives free display for s20 series but if display got any physical damages they not able to replace it.

So if my comment is useful for you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Solution
Galaxy S
Hi... This is a common manufacturing issue on S20, Note 20 and S21 series.
The only solution is to replace the display. Recently Samsung SL opened a free display replacing program for the S20 and Note 20 series. Means, after an inspection by the technician and if verified it happens other than a physical damage, Samsung has replaced the display for free even the warranty period is over due. (Also the device must have brought from Samsung SL or their authorized partners/dealers to eligible) Hope this program will launch to S21 series as well, but not sure about when it will happen. So keep update Samsung SL from Samsung Members app by reporting and better to send an email as well to support.lk@samsung.com 😃

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊