Original topic:

Pie Update , a rubbish step

(Topic created on: 02-06-2019 05:48 PM)
AmanBhaini
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, It (pie update) is one of the worst update Samsung ever released. Instead of providing more functions you Guys cut the more useful things like 1. reduced multi tasking window functionality, now I can't swap (interchange) the screens, which was the one of the best feature of multi tasking 2. During call there was a very useful option to increase the earpiece volume with EXTRA VOLUME feature which is now no more,. It was very helpful in crowded areas. 3. whenever I find any other issue I must share it with you. Now I appeal you to update back these useful features . I am waiting.... Regards Amandeep Singh 
6 Comments
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it has multi windows functionality in pie
0 Likes
AmanBhaini
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Dear as told earlier multi window functionality reduced, before update you got many options while using it but now they gone, now none without increasing and decreasing the size of windows
staraptor
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah, no switching apps and no snap window (which was INCREDIBLY USEFUL especially for playing music on YouTube
AmanBhaini
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes you are right. I don't know about others but I used to use these features about 3-4 hour a day. I am unable to think how foolish developers SAMSUNG have?
garrysidhu2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
s8 me kbb milega third beta update
0 Likes
Jindal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
my phone speaker is not working properly... can't hear the person on otherside....only with bluetooth I can hear someone...samsung S9+
0 Likes