Original topic:

Phone overheating

(Topic created on: 07-28-2021 01:05 PM)
skeemer
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have a galaxy s20+. It has not been an year since i got it. But every time my data pack gets over and when it is not connected to Internet my phone overheats. This is the third time this is happening. Currently my recharge has expired and I'm connected to a wifi but everytime i go out the phone gets super hot without doing anything.
7 Comments
Nexian
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Could be because of the continuous WiFi scanning where it's trying to search for a network to catch. Try switching off the WiFi when there isn't any
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the us know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
From where is this? Copy-paste from Samsung Support Europe🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
No ! 😅 😅 😅

Link from Samsung support

Some matter mixed (Composed)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Link take To Samsung support Live chat !😁😅
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
skeemer
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks everyone for the quick help its somehow fixed i just turned off everything but still don't know what's causing it
0 Likes