Original topic:

Phone display crash

(Topic created on: 10-20-2021 01:26 PM)
Rahil10
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Im absolutely disgusted by being a Samsung user . I've been a Samsung user for almost 10 years , promoting it and even defending it from all the criticism as an humble user . 
But when I came to this issue , I was treated like a money bag
This was the incident. I was using an app called pre pg which is used for medical examinations . Out of nowhere the screen gets weird , like the video given below . After sometime it gets back to normal and it keeps happening atleast 7 times a day . When I went to the service center, they said its a display issue and they won't take phones to repair since I bought it from another country, even if I had warranty! Told me it would cost around 15k Rs to fix it. While friends making fun of me who use iPhone can get repair service wherever they can. Absolutely pathetic because it's not only me who face this problem but many from the Samsung community. I hope Samsung admins can look into this issue . It's really putting a normal day to day life into a jeopardy. 
Sincerely,
Humble Samsung user.

Rahil10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Its useless because many did that and got no response
Galaxy S
There is one option
Post this on all social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and most importantly Twitter
Samsung will get in touch with you
Rahil10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Well that only works if I have good amount of followers or exposure . Sadly I don't have any .
Galaxy S
This problem only occurs while using the app or from nowhere screen behave like you mentioned in the video clip.
0 Likes
Rahil10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
While using the phone as well
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
First you try factory reset to eliminate software problem. Then you go to local repair shops (good shop) and ask them to check the display cable. If you want Samsung international warranty just mail or call them, surly they will arrange something.
0 Likes
Rahil10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Many tried the international warranty thing , it's absolutely "false". Just for getting more clients , they use the **bleep** terms.
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Warranty is just for namesake in India for any brand. Specially if we have display problem service centers will empty our wallet.
0 Likes
Rahil10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Tell me about it 😒
0 Likes