Original topic:

Pathetic S21 FE updates

(Topic created on: 04-14-2022 09:18 AM)
Pramod_Mlgl
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I don't even understand what's wrong with Samsung these days...It feels like I'm using a 2GB Ram phone..Laggy UI, bugs, jitters and the important one ....the battery backup ( Doesn't even last for a single day)
4 Comments
Carol96
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So truee..!! Its disappointing to hear such feedbacks for S series too..!!
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thought 4.1 will improve ui but its still laggy.
Also facing connectivity issues.
Battery is still not improved
Apps freeze...i regret buying this phone
Carol96
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Tbh Samsung has lost its value. I have been using Samsung since I started using a smart phone Galaxy Y days. I have been loyal towards Samsung but tbh Samsung doesn't bother and I know this because of my experiences with their customer service centers and customer care. I purchased A52s and regret it so muchhh.. not only it freezes, the camera is so grainyyy... My previous phone M31 which is less than half the price of this phone clicked better photos.. trust me! Your phone is much more expensive than mine but its sad to know the issues your facing is similar to a lower range phone. Whats the point of buying an expensive phone if customers face this issues?
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device slowing down issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes