Original topic:

PUBG mobile lags when using Dolby atmos for gaming.

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 09:24 AM)
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have been experiencing this issue from the very first day. I have a S10+ which i have been using for playing pubg mobile. But the phone lags and FPS are dropped when dolby atmos for gaming is switched on. Switching it off temporarily fixes the issue. 

I believe we expect a better performance from a 74k smartphone. Please developer team. Fix this with a software update.
30 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
report that to pubg developers .here is nothing to do with pubg from Samsung
0 Likes
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
really? so you are telling dolby atmos is something that pubg provides. even my one plus 6 handles it better.
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i am a developer myself. so i like to believe i have that kind of intellect to know where to report the issue. thank you for your time though.
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
if you are developer than you should know the SSAD part of any app or software. who is responsible at first position to work on issues in these cases , report to pubg developers not Samsung

developers of the app should optimize their game engine base according to hardware and its frameworks.

you need to study more than. it is basic structure of any game development . section Optimisation and profiling of game engine

for your information i am kernel developer and linux game developer .
0 Likes
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bro thanks for your time . i understand you saying that. But u fail to understand the problem here..

you can be a bit courteous in your first response. rather then being rude. We bought a premium flagship.

And it's not only pubg.. the phone is buggy. you guys need to work on your samsung video player as well.. fails to update LOL 😛
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
when you look at the optimized version of pubg for samsung device you will find pubg developers pushed its Samsung optimized version only through Galaxy store, issues and bugs arise while using pubg app installed via Google play store is not samsung responsibility.

0 Likes
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
so if i install pubg from galaxy store it should fix the issue? i will try it
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
you said you are a developer, so you know that .. why no one will take responsibility for app issues except the developers.

when they push their app to galaxy app store they do share test and quality para . .

as you stated You are a developer you must aware that any issue related to the app only reportable to their developers not any other whether its Samsung or android team .

for that it is strictly mentioned in app details in play store as well as other app store . even on their official site

samsung only can rectify it if pubg team share all its source codes with Samsung so being developer you should aware of that

i dont understand how you don't have that idea
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
pubg has reporting feature for these kind of things in their app

snapshot

0 Likes