Original topic:

PUBG lagging and frame drops!!!!!

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 02:16 AM)
Shanmax7447
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
 I replace my one plus 7t pro and bought s20 plus.PUBG game ran flawlessly in one plus but s20 plus which is way more costlier and latest couldn't handle the game....I'm very much disappointed with this and I'm also regretting for my decision..at this price point we, the customers can not accept this kind of under performances. Even a mid ranged phone handles those games very well. I can see a lot of users raised the same concerns in the samsung community. For each and every questions, Samsung support team just provided the answers like ' Try to clear the application's cache and clear background apps'. We all know that this is not at all going to change the result even by 0.1%. I really felt like I was literally cheated.You have lost yet another customer now. All my beliefs were shattered. Please understand the situation and act accordingly. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no issue here with my galaxy s9 ...it's only because I flashed software from service center.....as Samsung providing non A/B type ota software so simplify install software by using mobile data or wifi brings software holes and glitches and produce various types of issues in device....it's better to flash software allaways through odin or service center or by using smart switch
0 Likes
Samsung_x0GOdxs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also have this type of bad things in my Samsung Galaxy j7 prime phone when I am playing pes 2020 you should give me a solution for this problem (Samsung team)
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly be informed Pubg is a 3rd party application which is not from Samsung. As we are trained to handle Samsung software and hardware related troubleshooting, we advise you to contact to the respective application software support. You can reach to the app developer through email channel go to: Play store > select more option> select installed app> click on read more.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
opkiller2112
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
it is not only pubg issue same issue presists in all the games now it means it is problem of all the games and nothing wrong from your side,lol!
0 Likes