Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

PUBG Mobile Lag in S9 plus

(Topic created on: 11-19-2020 03:59 PM)
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My Pubg mobile game is lagging in S9 plus even i reduce the pubg mobile graphics. I don't have many apps and only have PUBG Mobile game in my phone. Always free ram 3 GB. I use high speed internet. I do all apps close and optimize before playing. Is it problem in the phone or in the game? Because game was smooth before. 
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro i bought s9 plus to play pubg in high quality.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Update the pubg game application.

2- Kindly re- installs pubg game. 

3- Clear the RAM memory of device (Settings > Device care > Memory > Clean Now).

4- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks now working good.
0 Likes
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i am thinking of jo buying s9 plus now. How is the battery life? can you share the battery states? As i heard lots about its battery.
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you heard the right. battery is not good. all thing is very good expect battery. but i will not suggest you to buy S9 plus in 2020. you can for the latest version.
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
should i buy s10 lite or ineplus 7t
inkgun
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

s9+ is a better device than s9 but a much crisp screen of s9 becuz of small screen width .rest everything is better on s9+ than s9

0 Likes
NitinDelhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yeah but go for s10 plus and if you can manage with quality and don't have good budget then you also can go for oneplus 7T
0 Likes
MrDhum
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
bro S9 at ₹22900 is a good deal in 2020
my priority is gaming performance and Photo Videography
0 Likes
JatinGhanghas
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
just grab it
0 Likes