Original topic:

PREORDER GALAXY S24 SERIES NOW

(Topic created on: 01-26-2024 12:05 AM)
smokin
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
🌟 Hey Samsung Family! 

🌈💙Get ready to elevate your tech game because the Galaxy S24 Series is about to make its grand entrance, and trust me, the anticipation is through the roof! 📱

As your go-to tech guru, I'm here to spill the beans on the mind-blowing perks awaiting you with the exclusive pre-order offers on Samsung.com. 🚀💻

🎁 Unleash the Epic Benefits:· Trade in ANY old Samsung phone and score an EXTRA instant discount of AED 500! Yes, even that relic buried in your drawer counts!
 💰· Enjoy an additional AED 200 off your inaugural purchase on the Samsung Shop App – quick, hit that download button now! 📲
💸· Nab an extra AED 100 off when you use selected ENBD Debit and Credit cards – talk about sweet savings! 💳
💸· Embrace the convenience of 24-month 0% installment plans, starting from just AED 133 per month. Budget-friendly? Absolutely! 💵
💳· Opt for Tabby and split your bill into 4 interest-free payments – because flexibility is key! 🤩
💸· Discover exclusive colors available ONLY on Samsung.com – stand out from the crowd! 🌈
🎨· Earn a whopping 5X Samsung Rewards points for every future purchase – loyalty has never been more rewarding! 🌟
💳Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to be among the first to experience the extraordinary Galaxy S24 Series.
 Pre-order now and thank me later! 🙌📱
3 Comments
MOQBALI
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Beautiful article, attractive presentation, and wonderful photography📸😍
Umarshaiq
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Great Article
letmein
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I ordered mine and got it, found an additional 5% discount. You can use the code 18554776. You also get 2 yes SC+ and GCC Entertainer.
0 Likes