Original topic:

PDF file is not opening in What'sapp second no.

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 07:50 PM)
iamsks12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, files received in Pdf format is not being downloaded in my WhatsApp second number. Although it is being opened in my 1st number. Please resolve the issue. Thanks! 
9 Comments
SouravHarijan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung dual messenger problem , I had raised this issue but Samsung failed to solve.

0 Likes
iamsks12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you so much for your swift reply.
0 Likes
iamsks12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Earlier it was being opened. For last two days the problem persist.
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes, everyone will face the same issue with whatsapp dual messenger. This is because of the recent policy changes implemented Samsung and Google. There isn't exactly any solution.
But to eliminate your problem, do the following steps:
1. Open your cloned whatsapp account->settings->chats->chat backup.
Backup all your messages, photos, videos, docs on your device and your google drive.
Ensure that you remember the credentials of your google account that you're using as backup.
2. Next,open play store and download whatsapp business. Install, add your phone number, verify your otp. You will get a prompt asking whether you want to restore your content from backup. Select your google account and all your content will be restored on your account after sometime.
3. Lastly, go to settings and disable the option of dual messenger.
0 Likes
iamsks12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks a ton for your valuable guidance. Simply I followed the trick and it works.
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Glad it worked.
Kindly accept my above comment as the solution so that other people facing this issue can be benefitted.
iamsks12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes that is the solution and you resolved the issue by suggesting to opt business whatsapp. However Samsung should take note of this issue and do something to fix the problem with dual messenger.
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah true.
But given the track record of Samsung, you can't be very sure😅.
Everytime they fix an issue, another issue seems to crop up. Moreover, literally everyone using dual messenger is facing this issue for over a month now, but still not a suitable response from them has come.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support