Original topic:

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 10:31 PM)
Samsung_hCe13DO
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I had purchased Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in month of February 2020. 

I am unwillingly informing you all that I am very disappointed with your Mobile Service. Below is the incidence:

On 22nd June 2020, I noticed that my phone charging was slowed down and on 23rd morning I was unable to connect headphones too.

On the same day immediately I ran to my nearest Samsung Mobile Service Center ( Beside Madhurima Sweets, Rambaug Lane 4 , Kalyan west, Maharashtra, India 421 301 ) for solving the issue.

The Customer representative first denied to check the phone and asked me to come after one week as they had too many phones lying with them for repairing. Somehow I convinced them to at least check the phone and get the issue detected ( as during this lockdown like most of Public, I am also working from home and Smartphone becomes an essential thing ). On Checking it was noticed that Charging Connector was faulty and it had to be replaced.

They took the phone for repairing & gave me an acknowledgement receipt and informed me that it will take 4 days for repair. I agreed for the same.

On 27th June I tried calling them 4 – 5 times but they didn’t picked up the call. On 28th June I personally visited the service center to get an update but still the phone was unrepaired and I was informed that it will take more 2-3 days.

Today is 1st of July and its almost 8 days since I have handed over the phone to service center and issue is still not resolved. This is very disappointing.

I have been a loyal customer of Samsung India for last 10 years & been promoting Samsung phones within my contacts but now I realize I shouldn’t do that.

I Hope you will help me getting my issue resolved asap.

Adarsh Chavan

+91 9172571626

0 Likes
13 Comments
AmanHaryana
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
One plus 8 lelo bro best h.... s10 lite m usb jack jaldi khraab ho Jata h ..mujhe abhi one month huaa h s10 lite liye or iska jack khraab bhi ho gya h... service center walo ne kaha h replace hoga charging kit.... spending 50k for these type of problems in just one month
Kehte AC se moisture ata h jisse khraab ho gya h.... aise thodi hota h bro... mere pass vivo v9 h.. 3 saal se chlaa raha hu wo bhi a.c. m chalta h.. usme abhi tk koi problem nhi aayi
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
avinav ji,

according to your word I kept quite, still no person contacted me from samsung side .

MY NO. 7680924422

MY NEAREST SAMSUNG SERVICE CDNTER : NARASARAOPET 522601

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
this I have done nothing happened. they are sending system generated messages and asking me to contact customer support and that number .

I need my mobile problem has to get it done with in one day . that is also charging pin having loose contact . If you solve the signal problem , that is also good enough. your service center person already told me that we will do software update only for that signal problem . what ever we done last time to your mobile. he told our mobile signal reception is like that only . comparatively others it is some how week .

inform to NARASARAO PET 522601 SERVICE CENTER PERSON TO BRING THE CHARGING PIN PART .. Then I will give the mobile . it has to RECTIFY with in one day.
0 Likes