Original topic:

Overnight battery drain issue after one ui5 update on s21 fe

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 01:58 PM)
prasadroxx
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I am experiencing 30 to 35% battery drain overnight. Although network is quite stable and no app is running in background.It feels like ghost is using my phone after I slept😑
7 Comments
mr_Kingtiger
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Are you serious?!
0 Likes
Jack414
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try good guardians app from apkmirror website,in that you'll get a module named as Battery Guardian,it's helpful in reducing overnight battery drain,I've been using it for months now and it does make a difference or else u can try to put your phone on maximum power saving mode when you're about to sleep then your battery would drain around 3 to 4 percent in a span of over 8 hours.
Galaxy S
Can you share the battery stats
Showing which app is taking the most battery of your pjone
0 Likes
prasadroxx
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Just done resetting the phone so can't show the battery drainage pattern. will see today night how it will go after reset.
0 Likes
Phoenix10
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I think the standby battery drain has improved a lot in OneUI 5. I hope resetting your device works as it did for me.
0 Likes
prasadroxx
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hope so
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes