Original topic:

Overheating

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 02:09 PM)
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is it just me or does anyone else's S20 heats up real quick?
I dont know whether this is a software bug or its just the exynos variant. 

Speaking of exynos variant, there are some things Samsung should really consider for its smartphones. Please improve the performabce of exynos variants of your phones. Snapdragon is way powerful over exynos. Even while playing games, battery efficiency, photo quality and other things as well. Maybe you can improve with some software updates. 

But firstly please provide a solution for overheating since i am not able to use the phone at its full capacity once it is overheated. I cannot use my phone for watching videos, playing games, or just for scrolling through instagram as well. It gets heated even if i use it minimum. 
21 Comments
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Uninstall the unnecessary apps. Too many apps installed on device may cause the device heating issue.

2. Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue. Avoid long gaming sessions.

3. Usage of mobile phone when charging may cause the heating issue. So we recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks but i know at least this much. i know my tech and how to use it. why dont you guys admit its the exynos's problem.
0 Likes