Original topic:

Overheating

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 11:52 PM)
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Is it just me or does anyone else's S20 heats up real quick?
I dont know whether this is a software bug or its just the exynos variant. 

Speaking of exynos variant, there are some things Samsung should really consider for its smartphones. Please improve the performabce of exynos variants of your phones. Snapdragon is way powerful over exynos. Even while playing games, battery efficiency, photo quality and other things as well. Maybe you can improve with some software updates. 

But firstly please provide a solution for overheating since i am not able to use the phone at its full capacity once it is overheated. I cannot use my phone for watching videos, playing games, or just for scrolling through instagram as well. It gets heated even if i use it minimum. 
21 Comments
Galaxy S
Samsung says "Exynos 990 is on par with Snapdragon 865" 🤣🤣🤣
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
**bleep**. its nowhere near snapdragon. saying from experience. i play pubg for 10 mins and **bleep** it lags. i have seen people using snapdragon version of s20 playing pubg, i dont see any lags🤷🏻‍♂️
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😂😂😂🤣🤣
Galaxy S
I feel u bro cus m typing this from this Exynos Cheap_Set S20+ but the thing is Samsung is shameless and dont give a *****.. 😑
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
true😂
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
but i guess they will have to do something about this. otherwise they are going to lose.
Galaxy S
the sales of S20 series are already declined still they are not admitting their fault bruh. Anyway we are already stuck with these Hot Charcoal piles.
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i think there might be a way. some people say that the early production pieces of s20 lineup are bugged and we can replace it for the newly produced phones. but i guess we will have to wait for samsung to reply because exchanging is a long process.
Galaxy S
Samsung already denied all these things bro..

There is a petition against this you can find in my last recent posts and comments yoh can check it and sign it and share it if u wanna.