Original topic:

Overheating problem in S20

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 12:56 PM)
Niyati123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have recently bought a Samsung galaxy S20. It is having severe overheating issues. I have already reached out to the Samsung service center. They took my mobile for a whole week but the phone is still heating up. It has not been more than 2 months. Everything else is fine and the phone is great but this overheating problem is persistent.

9 Comments
Galaxy S
Sadly you are stuck with that.
Galaxy S
If the heating level is low like if you can hold it while it's heated then it's normal because of exynos. But if it's unbearable and you're unble to touch your phone then you have received a faulty device.
0 Likes
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
bhai press jitna gram toh kabhi nhi hoga ye.... but over heating se iski performence or battery dono pe impect pdega jisse device ki life jrror kam ho jaegi.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Just like that a modern day smartphone can't be cool as freezer. You have to deal with a bit heating issue no matter what.
0 Likes
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
my mobile has same overheating problem. battery performance also not good. it is not suitable for hard users. its totally worthless.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nozy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
my also same problem just for normal use tem goes to 35c to 40c and when open camera it goes to 45c.
and service center say it is normal...
0 Likes
tr91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
seriously!? did those ppl say 45 deg c is normal? next time when you visit them, ask him to handle the mobile with that temperature without any uneasiness!!
0 Likes
Nozy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
why Samsung not give any solution as we spent 72000 and we have to face this problem....
0 Likes