Original topic:

Overheating issue

(Topic created on: 04-21-2020 01:57 AM)
Sameer_stalker
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

After i received the software update of march on my Galaxy s9, my phone display started turning yellowish automatically without the bluelight filter  on, ive iv keep aside my phone in locked state for atleast 15-20 second to get back to normal screen color, also the phone has started getting overheated without any heavy usage, some time it gets soo hot that holding it and doing normal tasks wold be impossible to me.

Kindly fix the bug in next update Asap.

5 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes, I'm also facing that.
Search random screen discolouration in online
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it is with every S series. from s8 to s20.. give individual feedback also guys then only they will listen..
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC etc to do that please swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel> Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC etc, to turn off as It increases battery usage time.

2. Reduce display brightness level by swiping down on the home screen to open notification panel > Turn on Auto brightness option if available, it increases battery usage time.

3. Close background running apps, if there are any unnecessary apps running in the background as too many applications running in background may cause the battery drainage.

4. Uninstall the unnecessary apps. Too many apps installed on device may cause the device heating issue.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy S
I've already done these basic tips to reduce the battery drainage but the problem is lot bigger than this.
0 Likes
Vikash27
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Facing same issue , discoloration of screen (yellowish colour) , done factory reset as well however see no change ..really annoying
0 Likes