Original topic:

Overheating Issue S20 PLUS

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 02:00 AM)
Rathindra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I have purchased S20 plus before a week. My friends suggested for Oneplus 8 pro but I am a Samsung lover and always use Samsung mobile.

Before I purchase I was exited about S20 plus. But after purchase I am totally disappointed because my S20 plus getting heated very quickly with normal use.I have updated my mobile with latest update from samsung software update . I don't play game and I am using only normal apps like Browser, Youtube,  Amazon, Flipkart etc. I have tried with all possible setting suggested from Samsung website , youtube but nothing works . This mobile gets heated with 60Hz refresh rate with 1080 FHD+ resolution .  This is very disappointing because I don't feels value for money . Sometimes it force to thinking about  switch from Samsung to Oneplus. But still I have believe on Samsung.

Therefore I request to Samsung to solve this heating issue with next update ( expecting very early ).

waiting for response ...

Thank you

3 Comments
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
All Samsung Mobile Phone will Exynos 990 have same issue
Exynos is quite old and weak processor and
Samsung is not willing to spend any time and money to make better processors

At least if they are providing Exynos 990
Then they must tweak their software to make it compatible for the Processor

Tweaking/Modification of software is the only option to solve few issues with Exynos

However i would suggest you to use your device on medium battery optimized mode

Note 20 users has also reported same issues
However company is not willing to do anything

I am also facing these issues
Still no solution provided by Samsung
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
which was your previous phone..if you had a Samsung before and if you were a frequent user of the members app then you would have not bought the s20+..There are lots of complaints on the "20" series, be it note or S..can't do anything, if you can replace it do it..go the SD variant of any Samsung, like the s10lite or something, thats still better..
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question) so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes