Original topic:

Over heating s20fe 4G

(Topic created on: 04-18-2022 12:58 AM)
cengvh
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing a very disturbing but also annoying problem. Indeed, my device heats up at the back (right next to the camera) very quickly. The battery of this one also drains very quickly. 4h30 maximum of SOT ... I do not know what to do, I have already tried the reset, the 60hz mode, energy saving .. I apparently saw on an article, that the overheating and battery problems would be corrected in the next update i don't know if this is true? PS: However, when I let a video loop, it could last 10 hours easily, but using it the battery drains very quickly.

Boycott samsung products 
4 Comments
Snyperrrrr
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yup boycott samsung ..... smartphones are hell of expensive & works like **bleep** .... even other brands 10k -20k smartphones performs better
eewe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Boycott Samsung product
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Anything that uses wireless transmission like 4G data usage can increase heat n since ur device is Exynos based it is famous for heating issues. That's why samsung re launched S20FE with Snapdragon 865.

You can read my tips for One UI 4 in my profile to reduce that heating effects but not sure it would make much difference as urs is Exynos based.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes