Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Oreo icons and caller screen way better

(Topic created on: 01-18-2019 04:20 PM)
Alexj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Oreo icons much better and caller screen was amazing but now after the update it looks so cheap and awful colors. please can you return it back on the next update. the circle is so annoying and ugly. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜”
125baa9f-6e07-405a-a6a0-edb76aed7460.jpg

5 Comments
UAE1982
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I fully agree with , I was surprised how Samsung missed it , one UI is way better and polished and very unique, but 1 mistake is the caller circle is really ugly , only this
Alexj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
one ui need more time to be perfect. I was talking about the new look not about the performance. it looks like an old LG mobile now ๐Ÿ˜ plus the battery drained so fast. it's really disappointing if Samsung will not do something about it ๐Ÿ˜” and for me I am sure that I'll switch to another company.
0 Likes
UAE1982
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi Alex , take my advice , there is no android phone that I did not tried , unfortunately all of them aren't like Samsung flagship phones , I have tried pixel 3 , 2 and huwaei mate 20 pro and huwaei p20 pro , but I came back to Samsung note 9 , found it the best for me , but still I agree with you regarding the new look of the caller Id it is not the best look especially if there is no contact picture
Alexj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes that's what i meant bro only the caller id need to be changed or return it back to the way it was ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
0 Likes
ishimo
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Nice
0 Likes