Original topic:

Oreo beta registration

(Topic created on: 12-26-2017 08:39 AM)
Vidu
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello there!
Am I still able to register for beta programme of Oreo from my Galaxy S8+? Thank you!
0 Likes
5 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that for participating in Oreo Beta program, you need to download ‘Samsung Members’ application from Galaxy Apps or Google Play Store. After installation, you need to register by clicking on the ‘Galaxy Beta Program’ banner reflecting on the homepage of Samsung Member application. If you have a Samsung account and you meet all participation criteria, whole registration process will be completed. If you do not have a Samsung account, you can create a new Samsung account from following link- https://account.samsung.com/membership/signUp.do. Once you finish the Galaxy Beta Program registration process, you need to click on ‘Software Update’ menu manually (Setting > Software update > Download updates manually), you can download and install Beta software.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
D7U
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Shows server error!
0 Likes
Vidu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have already downloaded and installed the Samsung member app. but there is no such a banner. and that link also not working. thanks
0 Likes
Vidu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Is it true that only the snapdragon varients are allowed for the beta programme of Oreo?
0 Likes
Geo1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i just got the oreo beta update for my exynos s8+ after the registration today...
0 Likes