Original topic:

OneUI 5 cuts-out some features

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 01:08 AM)
DeathStriker88
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I just updated my Galaxy S20 FE 5G to Android 13 OneUI 5. After it finished updating and I checked what all the changes were, I was literally shocked. OneUI 5 should have an option for Extra Brightness option below that brightness levels and it should have a Maintenance Mode in Battery And Device Care but they gave a Diagnostics option instead. I tried searching those in Settings but there was no result.

All these options are available in OneUI 5 in Galaxy S22 and S22 Ultra but why cut-off all these options while bringing OneUI 5 to Galaxy S20 FE 5G? How many option have been cut-off from OneUI 5 before rolling it for Galaxy S20 FE 5G?

This was my life's first ever Samsung Galaxy phone and I am very disappointed. In my next upgrade I am definitely buying some other brand's phone. Not impressed by the update situation of Samsung at all when I bought this Galaxy S20 FE 5G only because I had heard a lot of people praise the updates of Samsung. I never knew the updates will be so discriminative.

27 Comments
GalaxyF12user
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You should send this as error report to developers, there is no result of telling normal users what will be tour next phone
0 Likes
Galaxy S
How to send this to developers as bug report? Can you tell me please?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
S20 FE is not a flagship. Wow! Just Wow!

I thought samsung lickers were dumb, but now you've proved that they are completely idîots. You crossed the line then and there only when you tried to defend Samsung after thousands of people facing motherboard failure and they were forced to pay for Samsung's fault. And from then you have only talked absolute BS.

Just FYI A53 5G got maintenance mode with the November security patch update.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
And you still think that everything is nothing but comparison, that too using those old-fashioned laughing emojis? How pathetic. You should have a common sense to know that I was telling about OneUI 5. I had paid 37k which means a flagship phone. I don't know neither want to know what are the different types of smartphone are. I paid the money, so I should get the features too.

Also, do you assume or want the customers still should buy or stay with Vi or Samsung in this case after how they broke their trust? Grow up kid, this is real life. You may take everything sarcastically but life is not about joke or thinking nonsensically as you're doing. I won't repeat it again, If I pay the money, I should get the features. Flagship, Premium Midrange or whatever, I don't care.

Also OneUI 5 should stay OneUI 5 regardless of the phone. If something gets cut-off or they don't wanna give, they should announce it beforehand
0 Likes
Rohitkverma
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Matinsarkar is brainless f20 fe 5g is very good phone and Flagship
0 Likes
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
s20 fe 5g released with 57 k dude
Aayu23
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
S20fe 5g is entry level flagship not full fledged flagship .. extra brightness option was there in one ui 4.1 too in s22 series and maintenance mode will be rolled out soon
0 Likes
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
dude ...it is released with 57k.. expectations are valid when you spent such amount and with in one year it came down to 37...
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I knew none of you will understand what is the meaning of 37k rupees. I didn't spend 37 paisa, it was 37k rupees. I will expect every single thing

0 Likes