Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OneUI 5 S21 update

(Topic created on: 12-12-2022 05:22 PM)
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
It's quite funny the flagship models of Samsung are being treated like dirt during this upgrade program. Lower level devices are getting updates faster than the higher level S21, even the Z Fold 4 hasn't received Android 13. At this rate the recently released A04 will get it before we do. I wonder next year how will the S22 series be treated.. 
6 Comments
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Is it possible though that the tweaking is different from that of the low end / entry level devices ? Hence the holdup.
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's different but there is no hold up. Look at how quickly the s22 was able to get it and the S20 but not the S21. So it's not an excuse
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you put it like that then it beats me.
0 Likes
DjCraigQ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The update was released in Korea and the rest of Europe even the USA. That was last month already so really what is their excuse for us not to receive it yet?
0 Likes
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It is really disappointing what is happening with Samsung especially here in South Africa.

When you buy a high end device you expect to get some sort of service for several years. But with Samsung it seems like they will only give you a special treatment for one year and after you are treated worse than the low budget devices which is very dispointing.

If things continues like this the next device that will be given that treatment is only S23 then the rest will keep guessing whether you are on a high end or some low cost device.
o5thename
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Why is my s21 stuck on android 12? When I search for updates it says "software up to date." Somebody help
0 Likes