Original topic:

OneUI 3.0 battery cycle 4- S10 Plus

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 09:13 PM)
LuciferMorningstarr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

24 hrs on 4G only. Used less so SOT is low. Seems the battery is improved over Android 10

10 Comments
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
With only 2h 9m of active use the percentage dropped from 100 to less than 40...how is that better ? Also if you add the total mins of active use...you will see that the numbers don't add up to the SOT.
Galaxy S
Bro this is Exynos and i used the phone less. On OneUI 2.5 it barely lasted 20 hrs on 4G only even after minimum usage. The SOT not adding up is a bug. I have Gsam installed and it shows the same SOT with proper screen use per app. Also SOT is a meaningless metric as everyone's usage is different. If this were Snapdragon model I would not be surprised at all
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Surely one ui 3.0 has improved in some terms but still needs optimization. SOT with same tasks on different os version might help...but yeah I get your point. To me one ui 2.1 was the best with the July security update in 2020. Easily lasted 1.5 days and sometimes even 2 days.
Galaxy S
Yes totally agree the July patch was simply brilliant
rpknath1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
right..there is some bug showing in battery cycle and SOT
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
mine on wifi from 100 to 50 % gives 3 hours of sot.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
SOT is pretty much useless metric unless u tell me what did you do to get that SOT. i can watch Netflix for 3 hrs straight on Wifi and my battery would still be at 75%.
0 Likes
rpknath1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
My cycle is very funny..😀

Screenshot_20210121-215246_Device care.jpg

ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
lol 🤣