#salmanmemon
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Oh
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Sorry I got confused.I assumed he was speaking of A52s😅.
Galaxy S
I said if we get by tomorrow morning it will be good
Galaxy S
If it's not under testing why they are not releasing it by now. All low end A series M series got updates. This is an S series and also one of the most soled devices .
0 Likes
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Don't worry, they'll rollout when everything will be ready.
Galaxy S
As of now date is not changed. Will this be positive sign
0 Likes
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Bro, don't look out for date, date refresh when someone try to find firmware., every day date change do not mean that new firmware is found.

Last time Firmware was updated on 11 november., that is final.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Am just curious to know wat is stopping them release a13 only this model when other lower end models like a22, f42 got it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Because they need to check for any long-term issues before releasing it and this happens to every device. Usually, you'll get an update if the test firmware has not been updated for 3-5 weeks and most of the A and M series devices which got the update were last tested in October for the very same reason.

And why are you just seeing the build number and making a post, I already told you that's a known bug and happens when some/more users check for any new firmware multiple times. Kindly note the test build number this time and only post after you see any change in that to avoid spreading misinformation!

And none of the low end A and M series device got the update for your kind information.
0 Likes
saayeef
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Next month
0 Likes