Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 5 Galaxy S21 series

(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 04:30 PM)
Keenon
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Listen, I don't think we're getting the update anytime soon. The Samsung south Africa staff can't even give me answers. As if we all haven't tried checking for the update. It's things like this that make me want to go back to Apple 

19 Comments
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This is what frustrate many customers when it comes to Samsung. There is no information.

I don't think there were gonna be this many complaints and unsatisfied customers if there was communication between them and their clients.

If they were to say you gonna received your S21 update on the 5th of January you were not gonna be entirely satisfied as it will be coming very late compared to other regions but atleast you know where you stand.

With them is a waiting game.
Keenon
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
This is my point. I don't want them to force anything, I just want answers. So pathetic. How do I tag them in this?
0 Likes
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm not sure how to tag them. They are suppose to read our messages and give updates on this application. But what I see from them is advertisement only.
Keenon
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
More worried about "Samsung members stars"
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
What nonsense is that anyway 🤣
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I don't even know what's the use of that 🤣🤣
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
They're focus is on rather unnecessary and stupid things. This members platform is also next to useless, I mean we solve our problems ourselves. We get less to no response from samsung anyway.
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I am in the same boat,even more alarming is that for 2 months now we are without the latest security patch as Samsung keep delaying Android 13 on their s21 devices which in fact is a flagship device, but some A series devices got to the benefit before s series owners,seriously, then if you are too scared to roll out a feature update like Android 13 ,at least keep us safe with a security patch. We are all waiting just for you Samsung south Africa. Yet we know you take the back seat and act like an approved reseller, you see my dear Samsung members some rich man bought the Samsung franchise in south africa couple of years ago and now you are a silent ceo, no interacting with Korea,shame on you! I know uou don't listen, let's take a stand and stop buying any Samsung stuff and take this numb Ceo from his pedestal, let him fall for good. Only Apple in south africa at least receive back up from USA. Stop Samsung south africa stop acting like a spaza shop with a world class product. Let's make this viral on YouTube with Korean subtitles,any volunteers?
Galaxy S
I have the same issue man, Samsung is treating Africa as if we are second class buyers. Why is it that we are the last to get updates. Yet we pay we pay the same amount of money like everyone else in the world but we get poor or no service. I have s21 last got security update in October and still waiting for android 13
0 Likes