Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One ui 4 Android 12

(Topic created on: 01-19-2022 09:22 PM)
Lee93
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why is samsung south africa always so late with everything...
5 Comments
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think the corporate team of Samsung SA, as an international division of Samsung Group, feels exactly the same as us users!!! Unfortunately, our market size is just not significant enough to bother the South Korean tech giant. Considering their revenue exceeds $60 billion per annum, who can blame them? South Africa's entire economy is estimated to be at $860 billion, ridiculous if you compare the revenue of one Company to that of an entire country.
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If we look it that way then we'd have to agree to settle for nonsense. We are paying customers and they are making something out of our small economy. We deserve fair support.
MJ_23
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I totally agree with you, but you know how a multinational South Korean Corporation will see things .... Maximize profit ...... We are not a welfare.

Although iPhone & Galaxy devices differ hugely when it comes to OS, closed vs. open-source, and everything that goes with that, I like the way in which Apple Firstly allows any user to join the Beta program no matter where in the world and Secondly that ALL software updates are rolled out for download simultaneously to iPhone devices eligible and available NOT GEOGRAFICALLY and such other nonsense.
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I wonder if it'll ever change
Lee93
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So true