Original topic:

One Ui 5.1 color palette issue

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 03:17 PM)
XpertOmar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi after updating my S21+ I have noticed that when I change the wallpaper I don't see the suggested color palette menu pop in. Also, the notifications are taking the same color as if they were a one group. Does anyone face the same problem as I do? Thanks
13 Comments
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Did you get the update in the UAE?
0 Likes
XpertOmar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No, i got the update in kuwait but, I don't think the countries have nothing to do with this issue.
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Something strange, the update arrived for medium devices, and it did not reach the S21 phone
0 Likes
XpertOmar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I received the update on the 24th of Feb. Try later and hopefully, you get it asap.
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Sorry bro, I have S21 Ultra but didn't get 5.1 update yet, so can't comment on your issue.
XpertOmar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
In this case, I'd not recommend you update yet. Wait till Samsung is acknowledge the issue and rolls a fix.
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Try wiping cache partition by booting device into recovery mode and check. It should solve your problem.
0 Likes
adhamdarwish
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The strange thing is that my friend received the update, and his phone is of the middle category, and we are paying a thousand dollars for a phone that should be given more attention.
0 Likes