Original topic:

One Ui 4 - is Terrible Update

(Topic created on: 11-22-2021 10:55 PM)
AbhijeetBhose
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am user of S21 Ultra limited edition which is a Flagship model and today I have updated the One Ui 4 in UAE region but surprisingly its full of bugs. My most important apps are keep on crashing eg :Facebook, outlook are the sample.

Can anyone share if they are facing the same. 
11 Comments
Humaid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I updated yesterday. So far all good. Never faced an issue of apps crashing. Can't confirm about these apps mentioned since I don't use them. Try updating the apps or reinstalling them.
AbhijeetBhose
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's the point. This message I hv never seen in last 10 years. Screenshot_20211120-213120_Device care.jpg
Humaid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Try reinstalling it. Mostly probably the app isn't compatible with the new version of Android. App developers need to keep updating their apps according to OS changes.
Magdy3009
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

This is always happened after every major update, this happened to me last update 3.0
So, better take a backup from you data and reset the phone
Everything will be working very very smooth 😎

Hint also you can download official application from Samsung called ' Galaxy App Booster'
This app can optimize your applications on your phone ( this operation takes 15 min. ) At least
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm facing the same. You are not alone! My biggest issue is Instagram. I can't open any link from Instagram story. Very very annoying!!!
AbhijeetBhose
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I found the solution. Go to any alt. App store and download previous version of app. Boom.. Sorted 🤗😍 I did for my outlook
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
But the problem the app data will gone, Its still risky for me to do that....
Rasikfareed
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This not due to samsung this is due to google web view issue they will give fix soon as i heard from samsung official response to my one query
Mechamerlin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Typical Samsung fashion. They never release an update that will run smoothly. I've run into a PLETHORA of problems that are way too long to list here. Gotta love Sammie though, they always pull through in f**king up a good thing. It's fixed, let's commence to breaking it. 

0 Likes