Original topic:

One Ui 3 / Android 11 for S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 01:44 AM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

I'm using S9 plus. Today I noticed an update for my Sound assistant app inside the Good Lock Service app. It says that the new feature is "Android 11 Support". So im guessing is Samsung is providing Android 11 to S9 series devices.
Okay..!! I know what you are thinking now.!! The apk versions are different wrt to their os version. Eg:The Samsung Internet apk versions are different for Oneui 2.1 users and OneUI 2.5 users. Like wise they provide Android 11 support because they are going to release it...!! With lots ans lots of HOPE ❤️

Also One more thing... Samsung cannot forgets the beloved S9 SERIES.. cuz it was the last highly creative and innovative phone reased by Samsung before they started follow the footsteps of apple..!! 
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
🤣 Bro...till date i thought Samsung UI is best which to some extent is true. But they do remove useful features and keep on bloating the UI with useless features. They even stopped listening to user requests and feed back. or do they? I highly doubt about it. So I am seriously thinking of going for a non samsung phone next. What phone do you suggest except for 🍎 and chinese phones? Asus ROG?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
pixel directly
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
kahan ?? smart pop up view hai android 11 me
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
smart pop up view hain lekin bubble form me nehi only mini window aur uo default hain aab you can't change for your personal app
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
accha .........aap acche se samjha k post kar dena .....apan ko jaan na hai😛
lovepandey
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ye to pahle wala hi clock style h
naya kaha h
0 Likes
laxmansahu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
mujhe bhi android 11 update krna hai
0 Likes
pezs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Dont know what it says. But still they can provide android 11 with one Ui 3. S9 and s10 almost same not much difference. Please samsung dont ignore s9 plus users 😭

0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro.. i suggest to go for custom roms with one ui skin. because there, u will get all the one ui 3 features and plenty of extra features.
currently, one ui 3 is not released yet. im also waiting..
if you dont care much about rooting, then go for it. in one ui custom rom u wont lose any options... iris scanner, hard press home buttom, everything working exatly as that in stock
0 Likes
chanajith
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
samsung s9plus andriod 11 update date 📅
0 Likes