Original topic:

One Ui 3.0 for S9 Series

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 10:29 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I was wondering why Samsung can't provide any major updates after One Ui 2.5? I can understand the Android update policy, but why not One Ui 3? That are restricted to air the Android Version update. But they can give updates to their Ui skin as many times as they want!! They can give One Ui 3. 0, 4.0, 5.0, etc. Whether it be gor 5 years or even for 10 years and more!! 
They Can!! But they Won't!!
Why Samsung!? Reply! 
#samsung
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

they if they use one ui as operating system but they are using it as skin Samsung should built up their own os based on this 

GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yea. They should!!
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If they (Samsung) gives S9 series with more future builds, then who will buy their S20 series. This is the policy of the companies to limit future upgrades on their devices, in order to force users for new devices with their unwanted and wasted gimmick built in their new devices.
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yea. If this is what they are thinking, then they are the Dumbest in the whole world. This is the worst plan/idea Samsung came up with. Why don't they think that "if they are doing this, then how come a customer can expect such company's service. And in return, no one will be upgrading to latest product, but they will go for other company !!"
0 Likes
Siva4
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
s9 not get oneui3.0
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yea. If its not provided then I have plans to go for a custom rom.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

dont go for custom ROMs its dangerous 

0 Likes