anbk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

First Of all, This isnt a cry! Ok so this is about our favourite S7 and S7 edge devices which seems mostly like will be left out of the pie based one ui update. One thing i want to mention is that how cool it will be to have that update on our beloved device?! It was the key device which held samsung up during the note 7 fiasco. A broader fan base due to that too, it held the samsung flagship title for an year! So we all know that samsung developed and released one ui for the note FE which is more or less a refurbished note 7 and the hardware and processor are same as S7 and S7 edge. So samsung did optimize the pie ne ui for the processor so an update for S7 is actually on cards, if samsung is willing to break the 2 year/2 major update scheme and push it further, as even the midrange phones are getting 2 year+ support and 2 major upgrades. And we have seen ports of the Note FE rom to S7 edge and it seems working pretty well. Fingers crossed for samsung to go ahead a step further and release the update for S7/ S7 edge considering the most hardwork for optimising the software for the processor is done with the release of One UI on Note FE. I know many enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for this update as i am and yes surely expecting alot of backlash for this post as it is about something which holds less than 10% cahnce. Anyways, if you are still reading upto this i know you are a die hard fan of the device which is incredible and sorry for the length. TaDa!

16 Comments
pankajur
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
why cry for the pie every android company provide two major updates only
and by the way android q is the past of android after this there will be new os called as fushcia where Google will have the control over the updates of the device phone manufacturers can only provide the hardware for the fushcia os after that the Google has the resposiblity over the os update and improvements.
Rick33
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
very intelligent answer. btw what about your tof camera sensor in low light camera? i asked you as you once gave this kind of information. according to you s10+ w/o tof sensor can't have low light camera.🤣. and hence my p30 have low light camera w/o tof.... wow!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
no need to post such things . os update is not good always
anbk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
The post was mainly because note fe received pie so they already did the hard work of optimising it for the processor. And actual functionality and specs are almost simular for s7 and note fe apart from the regular note series features like spen etc, also the iris scanner was special. So why not push it for s7 too because not as it is a major overhaul in the UI Department. Well this is over now but still this is not just for s7 but for all the upcoming or already released phones. Samsung needs to address the software update policy.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
this post shows that how much you are crying for the os . this shows that you take phone only for the os not for the long run
zaru
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
beta long run me updates zaroori hote hai
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣 dont keep so much data in phone so no need for the updates
0 Likes