Original topic:

One UI 6 Beta.

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 05:12 AM)
Siddharthsingh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I've been using the beta for about 2 days (which is not long enough) on my S23 Ultra. And here is my opinion:
Pros:
1. The notifications bar and quick access panel is really good and clean.
2. The font style is different which also looks pretty.
3. The app icon size is slightly bigger and the app folder grid has also been changed which also looks clean and more accessible. And you can also change it.
4. Overall appearance looks really good.
Cons:
1. As it is beta it's quite buggy and laggy (which was expected)
2. My AOD clock has been shifted to left side and i'm not able to being it to center and it looks very odd.
3. Battery drainage has increased.
4. Sometimes notifications doesn't show up on phone but it shows up on my watch unitl I unlock the phone and slide down the notifications panel.
8 Comments
Sivaprathap
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
What about camera
0 Likes
billa1989
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Not good.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yea there are some bugs in camera too. And a i think the front camera processing has gone down and it's not as clear as before.
But still the phone is more than capable to handle these kind of things.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Overall it's nice considering it's beta release samsung did a good job idle drain of battery seems to be 4 to 5% for 8 hrs which is on higher side
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yea
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I had high hopes for Applock but looks like will have to do with Sec Folder only.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yea there is no applock. As samsung once refused to add applock too.
But i also think it's quite useful sometimes.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. We acknowledge your query and request you kindly share the log file. Without a log file we cannot analyze this issue, Also share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes