cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 5 Update. When for Africa region?

(Topic created on: 11-16-2022 06:45 AM)
Nathelove
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
When are we getting the UI5 update for Africa region? I am in Zimbabwe. I understand, we are the last to receive updates, but i am so excited i can not wait. I have been seeing reviews on the update. Wish it could just be today when i can get them. I have the S series (Galaxy S21 5G). 
7 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Nathelove

Please note that the roll out has begun. 

Software updates are rolled out in batches and the rollout is region and model dependent, once available for your model you will receive an update to install the software

Galaxy S
Y r we the last to receive the update but we the ones who use Samsung the most🤷🏾‍♂️
darthKnox
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Long story short we are the last to receive the update because we are last on their priority list.

They can't even guarantee when we will receive the update! 😂 All they have been told is it's rolling out.

I paid good money for my Samsung device only to discover they roll out updates like they're on a ship and you have to wait for it to arrive.

BS that's what it is.Screenshot_20221115-140020_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20221115-140012_Settings.jpg
Davedes
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Best of all non flagships devices in Europe are already receiving A13

**bleep** poor from Samsung SA.
darthKnox
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They even have the guts to tell me just keep on checking, like seriously 😒 I start stalking my update section like am insane beep no
0 Likes
cinnéidigh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
We are still waiting 😩
0 Likes
MolefeMello
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The most frustrating thing is the response from the support team. Absolutely zero details as to why it's delayed like this if every other region has it already
0 Likes