Original topic:

One UI 5 (Stable Release)

(Topic created on: 10-24-2022 08:18 PM)
staysparanoid
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So I had reported about this bug when I was on beta as well and now after stable also this has not been solved. There are two routers in my house in two corners. So when I roam around the house and wifi switches, the wifi calling switches back to VoLTE. I've to manually turn it off from from quick settings and turn it back on. This wouldn't have been a problem but my indoor reception is very bad. So please fix this Samsung Team.
3 Comments
Nav171
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Go to more connection setting & set private dns to automaticScreenshot_20221025-095847_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
staysparanoid
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It was on automatic only. I changed it and put it back to automatic. Still doesn't help.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Note: Any prompt that says "Authentication Error" is related to an incorrect password. Please contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance regarding changing your Wi-Fi network password.

1: Settings >> Connections >> Wi-Fi >> W-Fi network >> Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2: Reset Network Settings: Setting >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Setting.

3: Restart the Router and Mobile Device. Switch off your Router (at the wall or with the power button on the router) and wait for 2-3 minutes before switching it on. While you're waiting, press the Power button on your mobile device and select Restart.

Once the router has been successfully connected to the internet again, try to connect to your network on your mobile device.

Make sure there is no interference between the router and your mobile device. Concrete walls, fridges, and microwaves can all interrupt the Wi-Fi signal.

4: Disable flight mode. Find the Airplane/Flight mode option and turn it off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes