Original topic:

One UI 5.1 doesn't have light mode for S22 Series

(Topic created on: 02-17-2023 07:01 AM)
LuciferMorningstarr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
It's a shame that Samsung skipped Light performance mode for S22 series with OneUI 5.# when it's actually needed the most given average performance of Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. This is criminal & they should have enabled it. 

12 Comments
TonyStárk
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I was also hoping to get the same on my S22. Soon after I updated my phone to OneUI 5.1, I went through the settings in search of that option/function, but it was not meant to be there. Frustrated, I would say. What's the main selling point according to Samsung for the Galaxy S23 series, which they also advertised heavily? Excellent improved camera system, latest Snapdragon processor and new design. So, why are they afraid that giving the same functions/features, software wise, to the Galaxy S22 series would discourage people to go for the S23 series. Insecure Samsung.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This is how Samsung differentiates phones. By giving software features to some phones and limiting it on others. AFAIK only Samsung does this non sense, especially with midrange and flagships.
If we consider the Chinese OEMs, they give the same software features to the 10k phones and 50k phones(their flagships).
TonyStárk
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
There are also other features not available for S22 series.
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Try Easy Mode.. let's see what it does..
Galaxy S
What is easy mode???
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's a lite mode..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Where is it??
0 Likes
Ultra_Devil
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Check this..SmartSelect_20230218_174710_Settings Suggestions_1000017305_1676722631.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This is not what I meant. This option is about apps mode. Im referring to battery on lite mode
0 Likes