Original topic:

One UI 4 update time line

(Topic created on: 11-15-2021 06:10 PM)
SP_S22Ultra
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
A

This is the time line which was briefly released by Samsung and later the same was removed. We might see few date changes but more or less this will be the final timeline.
8 Comments
Singh_ji
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Its not official 😅😅😅
SP_S22Ultra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No. As it was taken down by Samsung. But the expected time line should be more or less same.
0 Likes
Singh_ji
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Where are to M series and A71
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This is the list for Korean market where M series wasn't launched.

Besides this isn't the complete list, that's why I guess Samsung removed this post.
Vk23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
What about A52 ?
0 Likes
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung said that it will give 2 Android updates to all phones, but it is coming only to expensive phones, and only one M series phone 😡
0 Likes
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No bro M series phones are getting two OS updates, even my previous phone M30 got two OS updates
0 Likes
SP_S22Ultra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
No bro, samsung is fulfilling its promise. They are providing 2 Android updates to M series and 3 years security update. Though the security update can be quarterly or bi annual depending on the model and age of the phone. Even somewhere I have read phones like M51 will get 2 OS update and 4 years of security update. So even M series are getting the software update. Only difference is S series are getting the security patch update monthly. Whereas M series are getting it either quarterly or Bi annually.
0 Likes