Original topic:

One UI 4.0 Beta Program.

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 09:06 PM)
UnknownPerson221
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I think Samsung team forgot to give for Android 12 (one ui 4) beta program for Indian devices.

As long they will remember to release Android 12 updates, by the time all other companies' phones will gets the update of Android 12.😉😉.

Samsung is always late for updates, the reason for this is that as far as I think, it waits for Google's final update😀.

When Google's final Android update is received for pixel devices. After that Samsung team will release Android beta program for all his Indian devices.😀😃. As per my experience. I have been a fan of Samsung phones for a long time. 

So my experience says this, what do you guys have to say about this? 

Guys Please share your valuable feedback/comments about Samsung software updates.
35 Comments
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Little bit correction bro Google hasn't announced Android 12 yet. So it is not late. However one ui 4.0 beta will be live in next few days.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Indian has always been a huge market for every electronic companies, yet updates are given very late in India. I don't know why ?
0 Likes
MAHESH1992c
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Because indians use all devices without any facilities and dont force them but in foreign countries they moved to other
0 Likes
Galaxy S
maybe that's true..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
But still you people do not think that companies should change their thinking for the Indian market. Because Indian market is not a small market, it is a very big market, where electronics companies are sitting on their feet.
0 Likes
MAHESH1992c
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Check everywhere its truth that indians get the less features when compared to all other countries for same devices with faster updates and less bugs
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I agree with you, every company has its own market planning about it, that's why they make some differences about on his devices. as far as my experience.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Still they are fast enough in comparison to Chinese Mobile Companies.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes you are right, but do you think Chinese company Devices is a reliable device? Do you trust Chinese electronic devices?

wo ek kahawat hai Chinese devices ke liye.
chale to chand tak nahi to raat tak bhi nahi 😉 😉
0 Likes