Original topic:

One UI 3.0 Update Error (Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite)

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 03:05 PM)
Guna1429
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Team,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.

I have updated Android latest version update OS One UI 3.0... After update I am facing some issues on my phone.

1. In earlier version, my phone will take time to restart 15 seconds but not it is taking almost 45 seconds to 1 minute

2. When I joined in conference call, the caller options getting hide/invisible. So I unable to do any action such as Mute or Disconnect the call from my end. If I need to disconnect, I need to restart my phone. There is no this kind of issues in my Earlier version OS.

So please help me to resolve those issues or let me know do I need to bring back old OS by Factory Resetting.

Thanks in advance
Gunasekar Sundaresan

Note: I don't know this is the correct forum to post this issue. If not please forgive me and let me know which forum should I post this issue. Thanks
9 Comments
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Once you update the phone it is recommended to factory reset the phone so that you will be able to enjoy all features and the phone will work fine.
0 Likes
Guna1429
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your reply... please confirm, if I do Factory Resetting, will my phone not going into earlier OS. I mean even after factory resetting, my phone continue with latest One UI 3.0?
0 Likes
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
once the phone is updated and you factory reset the phone there will be no changes in OS it will remain with the lastest UI
0 Likes
Guna1429
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ok thanks for your kind reply... I will do the same
0 Likes
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Please back up your phone before you factory reset it
RaMa3108
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Did you reset the phone? Is it working now?
kris88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
try wiping the system cache partition from recovery mode. That is a better alternative to factory resetting the phone.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file again along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Guna1429
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for contacting to resolve the issue. But, I didn't get any error message. I have two issue:
1. Restart time taken 45 seconds to 1 minute after the update
2. When going for conference call, the dialer option are hiding. hence, unable to put mute or adding another number in conference call also unable to disconnect from my side. so I need to restart the phone to disconnect the call

this is the issue right now. so please guide me if I can able to take error log from phone.

Thanks in Advance
0 Likes