Original topic:

One UI 2 Beta with Android 10! Coming Soon!

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 11:15 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
3,158 Comments
AshishV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S10+ or S10?
0 Likes
Rajvirmalik
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hy sir what about m20 ??
0 Likes
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
What about other Samsung like M20 (that's what i got)
0 Likes
koushik28
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes got the update, speed dial is not functioning.
0 Likes
Ashik251
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I enrolled the one UI 2 beta program. but after that I didn't received the update. it shows your software is up to date . is there any solutions ?
0 Likes
Saravdev
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have same issue, it had shown earlier and i decided to install later but now it doesn't show any updates. I have also withdrawn and enrolled again to see if something popsup but no luck. I think the updates were pulled by samsung itself due to critical bug.
0 Likes
Shashana
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
What about M series?
0 Likes
mayank3707
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
well in short the worst decision to enroll this, now a days a phone is every thing to a person specifically its data. (photos, memories, contacts, chat. most of the people don't backup that and just because of your bug in the lock screen which resulted in no use for pin lead to loss of all the crucial data.
Feeling very bad to spend money on Samsung, I will soon update my phone to apple.
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dear bro,

You right and have to think wisely bcoz before enroll to beta they mentioned clearly (This is beta some apps malfunction too also they said make backup everything's) so this is our mistake while update beta we should follow them advise.
0 Likes
sauravkr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
what about Samsung a7 phone .when you give android 10 update to a7
0 Likes