Original topic:

One UI 2 Beta with Android 10! Coming Soon!

(Topic created on: 10-24-2019 01:30 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
3,158 Comments
prabirnan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
note 10 plus one ui 2 beta when release in India?
0 Likes
JithinG2
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Is samsung making fun of indian users???
we are not getting the snapdragon variant.. and obviously the update🙄
Galaxy S
People are so impatient here. It's just a Software Update. Get a life.
The company knows better when to release the update, show some patience instead of being cry babies.
cal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
then should have made the announcement when the software is ready . Not professional at all
0 Likes
TarunBaluni
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
nobody is impatient ..They've made things rough for them. Customers are waiting to get enrolled
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I would rather wait for a non-broken delayed update. I don't think it's unprofessional to accept that an update is broken and fix it before releasing.
0 Likes
Nikhilajayk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
don't blindly support them like an idiotic fanboy.

they said it will launch on the 21st if October . It was on the wallpaper. then they changed the wallpaper. this is what irritates people in case you did not know.

the point is, dont announce something with a date, then remove the date. blind arrogant supporters like you are the reason why Samsung doesnt care, since their customers are ready to deal with whatever **bleep** Samsung throws at them.

if you cant deal with people crying here , get your face out of this place because you are of no help anyway. you dont value your time or anyone's commitment so that already shows your character.

I'm glad that people are angry and upset. it's not about the update , its about taking your customers for granted, which you seem to be comfortable with.

Other customers care, so they are voicing their opinion. stay out of it if you cant contribute.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
@Nikhil I think it's not a big deal, just a beta upgrade. Why so much fuss about a phone's software upgrade? It's not like something's broken and they haven't given a fix on time.
Plus there's such a big issue of fingerprint going on which is clearly a bigger priority for them than a beta upgrade. I would say this again, get a life.
There's a crisis going on in Samsung, banks are disabling fingerprint on their phones because of security issue, I think they deserve some time to fix that first which they have already. They will probably release the beta upgrade soon, maybe tomorrow.
0 Likes
Nikhilajayk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it's a beta upgrade for some, for others it's a completely new experience. new animations, features gestures. a lot to experience . it's part of the package that the manufacturer provides when the phone is purchased.

let's keep all of that aside and consider it to be " just a beta buggy update ". doesn't matter. many people want it. Samsung promised a date . samsung DID NOT deliver.

the least that they could do is to not delay the release after promising dates.

regarding the fp issue, it just goes to show how irresponsible they are with their tech. what sort of testing was done before selling it to the masses ? same problem with the galaxy fold. why is the exynos a joke as compared to snapdragon? half baked products at a high price. they cannot use that as an excuse for their incompetence. they are not taking any less money from us as a compensation anyway.

how does someone vent their frustration if not here? there are many reasons why people are upset , something that may not be clear on the surface. attacking them for it doesnt seem to be the right thing to do.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@Nikhil Well the update is out now. Let's all enjoy it. Peace out ☮️
0 Likes