Original topic:

One UI 2 Beta with Android 10! Coming Soon!

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 06:06 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S
3,158 Comments
urstrulypj
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bye :)
booomBooom
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
bye 🤣🤣🤣
jaysharmaaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bye. reported.
0 Likes
Varun28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
What's up with Samsung folks? First they come up with a launch date for the beta program, then they delay it without any prior intimation and now they've all vanished? You guys need to learn something from OnePlus. Such disappointing service.
vicc
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
very true bro..one plus is best when we talk about software update & customer suppport..still waiting fr beta version fr our s10 plus & one plus will start andrion 10 beta even fr their old devices like op 6 or op6t withing 2-3 days
nanavati1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the only reason why I still consider samsung, despite their current failings on the camera, exynos speed, and general update speed fronts is the flexibility of samsung pay... infact I'm on android only because of that..else I think apple is better at being responsible to their consumers in context of updates to the system and supporting older devices..
Varun28
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I can agree on the part where Apple has been very considerate when it comes to provide timely update to their newer models, however even Apple has had issues with updates regarding their older devices, infact they've admitted to slowing down the older devices using OTA.
0 Likes
YeeHaw
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Haha Samsung if this is an April Fool's joke you're 162 days too early, but in this context you're 204 days too late for this **bleep**
AJibanez
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
🤣
0 Likes
TravelLover
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
How about Note 10?
0 Likes