Original topic:

One UI 2.0 beta update harassment

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 01:38 PM)
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Phone restarted on its own and never took unlock pin since then. Tried everything including remote unlock but nothing worked. Had to get software flashed at service center. Painful and pathetic experience, pure harassment.
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂
Deep-Dhillon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
not even a single problem while useing the phone @ beta
0 Likes
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ya that's nice, pin lock is resolved now via fota released on 29th
0 Likes
Deep-Dhillon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hope 4 the best bro
Ur all isues resolved ASAP
Arsum
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Awesome 😍
Plz Like My Post Too 😊☺️🙃🙂🙏
and Help me win the Contest. ♥️

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-With-Galaxy/td-p/2617931
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
done
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro..don't post anything against beta🤣🤣😂..they think beta means error and nothing else..this is getting insane..and such users are giving full support to Samsung..beta means error.. we all know..but to this level..crazy..this version is all about bugs..and let me clarify to all those who thinks this error is due to beta..then please follow Samsung carefully..in june month they did same mistakes with the US carrier..and Samsung repeated its very own mistake..🤣😂..so don't blame Samsung..only one who needs to be blamed are users..bhai beta kyun kiye download jab pata tha beta matlb error..🤣😂...so from today onwards beta matlab error..so just chill bro..crazy comments..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro I am not telling beta means error I just laughed because of pathetic one ui and there is no reason for me to laugh at this state of one ui .
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro..it was not for you..🤣😂..ye to upar kisi ne likha hai beta means error..so maine just answer kiya 👍🌝
0 Likes
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Beta error tha ...... error hai.... error rahega...😂😀😂😀😂😃😀😄