Original topic:

One UI 2.0 beta update harassment

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 01:04 PM)
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Phone restarted on its own and never took unlock pin since then. Tried everything including remote unlock but nothing worked. Had to get software flashed at service center. Painful and pathetic experience, pure harassment.
27 Comments
Galaxy S
its called beta for a reason.!! kindly research before you opt for anything
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's a blunder, not a beta bug. Surprisingly even after software flash issue was not completely resolved, I was not able to set Pin. Can you believe Samsung messed it that bad. And I am not the only one suffering, there are lot of users reporting the same.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what happen
@Samsung_India very bad
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Beta is always unstable.. you should have known what you are registering for.. dont blame samsung
0 Likes
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
unstable I understand and was expecting crashes, restart, app errors etc.......but what actually happened was a real mess.
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
That mess is the reason Beta exist mate.. imagine locked out scenario happening in the final version of the software.. Beta is for testing all the defaults.. come what may..
0 Likes
vishnu10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
for all who think this is happening only for beta version, you're wrong. This happened not jus for people who took beta update. I jus took a security patch level update, and 2 days later all of sudden I too am facing the same issue. Lucky that my biometrics are working. I'm hoping that Samsung will release a fix for non beta users too.
Shaan345
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@Parthh 10, ya I can understand what it means having bugs in stable version....but there are beta testers and developers who r supposed to test for every possible error/scenario before rolling out to users which means such critical bugs must be avoided. nevertheless its done to me now, will take it as a learning.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣