Personally I feel that One UI 2.0 is really good... Yes, it is in Beta so bugs will be there and if there is someone who is getting bugged by those then sorry mate, you shouldn't have signed up for the beta... One UI 1.1 itself is way better than all the previous versions of Samsung's Android iterations in the past such as Touchwiz and Experience UI... And One UI 2.0 has just taken it a step further... Here is my personal take on the One UI 2.0...
1) Samsung has really done a brilliant job with the gestures... Its so smooth and natural to use and the small additions in the options to use it when the keyboard is open just shows how thoughtful they were
2)The camera interface is now cleaned and you have the option to rearrange the modes as per your preference depending on the modes you would frequently use
3)The dark mode implementation is even better and the way the homescreen wallpaper gets dimmed in a way it doesn't impact the actual nuance of the image is dope
4) I have a pair of JBL Buds and a Gear S3 Frontier. The Media and Devices option is really a much easier way to keep tabs on your devices and check the remaining battery and control music playback
5) Small improvements made in the apps like reminders, samsung notes and so on makes more sense now and its really useful. The small details that can now be added to repeating reminders is just so good
6) The new animations are good and really smooth. It even gives the app some breathing time to load things up while the animation plays and the app is being launched
What could have been better
1) Samsung should come up with a new and better font like Google has done with Google Sans. Samsung Sans is outdated now and Samsung One looks good on Samsung's own websites but its not so cool on the phone's interface especially when the font gets tinier in apps like instagram and youtube
2) Samsung could have given an option to change the accent colour like oneplus devices on top of the themes option. Sometimes, people dont actually want to change the entire look but rather they just want to change the cyan accent colour on the notification toggles to may be something like red or orange
1) Media sharing doesn't work on some apps
2) Occasional stutters here and there but its still better than Android P due to the smooth animations
3) The quality of the camera is not exactly up to mark. But to be honest, this always happens on a Beta OS as they have to update the camera apis and libs and normally they do that on the final stable OS
4) Few app compatibility issues, but the respective developers need to update their apps and make it compatible with Android 10....
*The risk of data loss is always there when you are a beta tester for a beta OS. I had to perform a factory reset recently due to the recent lockscreen bug but Samsung was quick enough to issue an immediate update to fix it... So do keep your backup options always enabled. Turn on automatic backup on Samsung Cloud, Google Photos backup for media items such as images and videos, Google Drive backup for whatsapp messages and you are all set...