Original topic:

Oled burn in samsung galaxy s9+

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 01:20 AM)
Akshayskumar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
after the new android 10 update. i have to face the display issue from 30-70% brightness and also i cant see anything in my display my friends too have facing the same problem..we need an update to fix this oled burning problem in display..we need an update to fix these errors
8 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
it will be better to visit service centre instead of wait without being any confirmation that what Samsung would fixed and what not
0 Likes
Akshayskumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this was a bug
0 Likes
Akshayskumar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i am visjting the service centre tomorrow
0 Likes
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
please share your feedback after visiting service center bro.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
bro display issue hai koi software se nai jane wala,change krna parega display mai khud mobile Repair karta hu,aisa problem bohot aa raha hai s9,s9 plus or s10 ka note 8 note 9 ka avi thak koi problem nai hai,oky bro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Bhai mere Bhi Update ke bad issue aaye he mere to keyboard ki shadow print hogyai display par
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
shivam1754
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i am facing this same issue...after updating aug patch..samsung **bleep**...i sent him video clip and pic but they keep saying format device or **bleep**...
0 Likes