Original topic:

Official Android 10 for S9

(Topic created on: 01-30-2020 07:12 PM)
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Guys, any idea if beta users will get the official update or not? Most of us only received 137mb update today but the official Android 10 is for aprx 1.8gb.
10 Comments
SaifAzmi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i already received android 10 today
0 Likes
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
what u have received so far is the official stable version for beta users...only bug fixes will be included in the beta stable update whereas for pie or non beta users whole system image will be there that is why it is huge in size
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
exactly...it's bug fixes and to get Google certified...rest of all interfaces we already get in beta program hence size is small
Sreejitht
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
me to...
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The one we received 137mb is only the stable version , as we already have all the features and updates which we downloaded when we first enrolled in beta . That was also around 1.7gb if you remember.
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
but a stable update should be provided to beta users aswell...there is a difference in testing environment and production😁
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This 137 mb is a stable one only broo. We already got 6 bug fix updates after the beta right. This was the last with stable update.
0 Likes
Alex5
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
guys I have a issue pls help me out here. I had applied for beta tester Android 10 on my S9+ but I didn't install the update which I got I'm still on official 9 pie and I want official 10 what do I have to do ??
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think you have to install that one only first because you had enrolled to it. Once you so that after that you might receive again stable update.
0 Likes