Original topic:

October Security updates ?

(Topic created on: 11-04-2018 04:56 PM)
Vinidxb
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Where is the October update Mr.Samsung Middle East ? If you people doesn't know it's November.

I don't know why I paid 1000$ for this mobile.
Seriously disappointing

960289ec-f678-4638-8560-db2ccc3964d9.jpg

10 Comments
lowtech
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same first Samsung since the smartphone era and my last. Only satisfy from the camera but even the Chinese do the same or better for half the price. Oneplus delivers update among the first and I will not deliver all the list. Samsung policy sucks. I pre order s9+ and one month later the price drop with no offer for us. 2 weeks later they offer free broken glass garanty for new buyers but no offer for the early adopters.
Vinidxb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
well said brother.!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
right said
Mathew1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
s9+ UAE is still runs on september 1 security patch. if you check sammobile.com we can see other country security level. Samsung Middle East is always 2 months back for giving updates...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have contacted them several times and they replied they don't have a reason to release updates here in the UAE. Better change the CSC and install another firmware, Samsung UAE is dead.
0 Likes
Vinidxb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
just listen, we too paid the same money
ishimo
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Right
shaidali321
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
shaidali321@gmail.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have posted Samsung's Emails sometime ago, they think S9/S9+ doesn't require an update in the UAE! All other regions have October security patch with camera optimization last month, and I think we shouldn't expect any further updates in the UAE, we better change the CSC and update using another firmware. Samsung UAE has the least efficient team and they are idle.64338333-edac-4b5a-a1e5-24bc5b5b7552.jpg
0 Likes