Original topic:

OTG NTFS file format support

(Topic created on: 11-06-2017 07:58 PM)
striker1122
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
How can i mount my External HDD using the dongle on S8+. My hard drive is formatted in NTFS file format.

As of now when i connect it through the dongle it doesn't mount it automatically.
0 Likes
6 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Cecelion
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yes samsung still can not until i buy and use samsung fold still can not

Its loser not same huawei i use mate pad all format can open...

U see how much i spend 2000 usd for fold

And only 600usd for huawei but the abillity??

Huawei more complete and perfect than samsung

Maybe that fold my last samsung brabd if not change still old style 

So disapointed really

0 Likes
abh80
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Stop it, Huawei dosent even has play store
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Use ES file explorer app. Samsung Files app doesn't support NTFS storage
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes only es file explorer reads ntfs files, it's banned in India so not on the play store but u can get an apk of the latest version and use it, enjoy
Kurshad
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I need also to use NTFS. I using samsung Note Series mobile phones because my business need to use like this phone with pen and can use everything on everywhere like a computer. I have otg usb drive for share files from my phone to pc but with ntfs can't work my phone and sometimes my files bigger to 4 GB and i need to change file system to ntfs please solve this problem. Other brands maing this already but Samsung company bigger of mobile phone producer and don't have this property. 

Have a nice day. 

Abdulkadir ESER 

hilalsoft@gmail.com

0 Likes