Original topic:

OLED Screen Issue on S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 06:46 PM)
GamerSam002
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite 8GB and I bought it on Flipkart (India). The problem with it is that, I have a green colour on grey bqckgrounds in low brightness only. In medium to high brightness and even in lowest brightness this doesnt happen. I have also replaced my phone and got a new one but still I get this green colour on the bottom edge. I got this issue in both the phones, so is this normal or am I unlucky?

9 Comments
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
its normal with super amoled
GamerSam002
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
really? i get green colour in grey only in these 2 S10 lites, but on my S8 and S7, I had no green color issue.
marqus007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
pentile rgb
GamerSam002
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
so s7 and s8 just had OLED but S10 Lite is having Pentile OLED? Is there a reason why this happens with Pentile? also thanks for answering. 😃
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

> Perform the reset settings of device (Settings>>General Management>>Reset>>Reset Settings)

> Run the device in safe mode and check the issue

> Adjust brightness of the device then check it

> Check the availability of software update in your device

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
GamerSam002
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I only get the issue in low brightness abot 2% - 10% brightness. I tried factory resetting my phone too, I got the same issue again. I got this issue in both my initial and replacement phones. the first phone had green tint on left edge while the second phone had green tint on bottom edge.
SiddharthCS
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

It might be a display issue. When I turn on night mode the grey color looks greenish
Find the thread here: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/greenish-tint-on-grey-background/td-p/3741579
0 Likes
hrsa01
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue with me also, my S10 lite's screen becomes greenish in low brightness and instead of black colored background during power on/off its reddish black.
Infact it's not usable in dark mode and low brighntess everything becomes greenish and blurred